• Authors
  • Defluer

Defluer

11/21/23 - Fucking Magic 15 Submitted. Hopefully in time for Thanksgiving. Part 16 is a real evolvement and is finished and half edited. The series might go to Part 18 or 17 might be really long with an Epilogue.

9/6/23 - Fucking Magic 14 submitted and coming at you in the next couple of days.

6/16/23 - Part 2 of Marissa and Nev will drop early tomorrow, enjoy.

6/9/23 - Just submitted a new story. Part 1 of a 4 part series about a sister going to great lengths to "help" her friend and her brother date. Keep an eye out for it to go live. It's all written and I'm halfway through my re-read/edit on Part 4 so should be posting Parts for the next 4 weeks.

2/10/23 - The next Chapter of Fucking Magic should be showing up soon. Hopefully everyone enjoys it. Hopefully I can stop being a bum and get the rest posted in a much quicker timeframe than 6 freaking months.

9/9/22 - The next Chapter of Fucking Magic should be showing up soon.

1/11/22 - Happy New Year everyone! Hopefully it's the best year for rock hard boners, dripping wet pussies, perfectly lubricated asses, and everything in between. Got a new story submitted, a Friend's Mom one.

12/12/21 - Part 10 of Fucking Magic is another escalation of Fantasy elements, it's taken me a while to go through it as I keep adding more. Wanting it to hit right. I'm going through it one more time, hopefully will submit it for publishing sometime this next week if all goes right. It's big enough that the last half of 10 is now Part 11. So... The story has gotten bigger.

10/16/21 - Thanks for the feedback that people do read these. I have submitted my latest, should be out soon. I was kinda worried I wouldn't get a Halloween one out this year. I was a little subtle with the "spooky" flavoring but I think it's a fun ride. Have a great Halloween everyone!!

9/15/21 - Does anybody read these? I guess it doesn't matter, I use it as a tracker for my own thoughts. Well, I was in a bit of a funk there for a minute. The next chapter of Fucking Magic is bugging me as I went through it, plus some of the confusion the previous chapters have gotten. Trying to puzzle that out got me down a little, then I couldn't seem to put a story together to save my life. Well I am almost through a read/edit of a story I finished earlier in the year about a mom coming back from a night at the bar with her co-workers (stay tuned for that) and I just finished another one about having a nice Sunday with a friend's mom. So... I'm back! Yay! I'm gonna give Fucking Magic another couple of weeks of sitting there, maybe it will come to me if I just have to cut a section of that part or not.

5/29/21 - Next Chapter of Fucking Magic should be out soon.

5/8/21 - It's been fifteen years today since Halfway was published here. Wow. It's the oldest record of anything that I wrote way back then, everything else is lost to bad floppy disks and low hard drive space. (Yeah, I'm that old.) It's not great as a lot of the trolls said but I was young. And knowing me it had been sitting around for two years already because I was too chicken to publish it. It was a start and I've come a LONG way since back then. While I'm still not Xarth, (Yeah, that's the writer I'm jealous of and in awe of the most here.) I'm chugging along trying to get there, or maybe trying to get to a point that that Canadian Wonder will see me in their great big shadow jumping up and down waving at them. (For some reason I have a yellow and red balloon in my hand when I imagine that.) Or maybe they'll just not tower over me so tall.

Anyway. Thanks to all my readers, thanks to Literotica for being here for me to put these wicked thoughts out somewhere, thanks to them for moderating comments a little stronger nowadays before Real Bad Trolls get to my fragile ego, and thanks to Xarth and all the other authors out there who write such good perverted shit that motivates me.

5/6/21 - Cleaned up "George & The Adorable Sisters" before resubmitting it and Chapter 2, with the appropriate titles. Probably be a couple days before they publish.

5/2/21 - Fucking Magic Part 4 is out tomorrow. I expanded it instead of cutting it, because I think it does what I needed it to do, to build the potion problem and the plot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been asked several times now so I figured I'd pop it down here. I can't do requests. Literally. Can't. I would love to be able to but it's just not mentally possible for me, I'm not that good, I need the inspiration to carry me through. If you all could see how many dead stories I have! And those are the ones that I started out inspired by.

Well anyway Stay Safe and Stay Horny!

Location

Not there but there.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
1223Followers
3Following
52My Comments
6Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Fetishes

A Light Dose Of Most Everyone.

Contact Author

Contact Defluer by clicking here.