Literotica.com
index : members : Mr_Neb : Biography

Add to favorites

Mr_Neb
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Mr_Neb's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: 
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: oral sex (giving and receiving),The taste of women
Pets: None
User Number: 694
Member Since: April 9, 2000
Last Modified: January 10, 2023
Some words from Mr_Neb:

My name is Mr. Neb and have been active here almost from the very beginning of Literotica. I post occasionally on the bulletin board but mostly I am here for the stories. I write them and read them.

I must admit that most written erotica as well as films and videos aren’t very appealing to me. Too rough, unemotional, mechanical, predictable, impersonal, and most of all, boring. I really like my porn/erotica to be passionate and sensual, more than bland descriptions of inserting tab A into slot B.

When I search for stories here, I prefer the writings of women authors. Pardon the generalities but I find that women write softer, more intimate, more personal, and more passionate stories and yet they can still be graphic. More often than not, they tend to take the time to develop a reason for the characters to be involved. It also heightens the fantasy for me knowing that a woman is describing her sexual desires and fantasies.

When it comes to my writing, I strive to write an erotic story that enjoyable by both men and women; sensual, passionate, yet still very explicit. It is a noble goal to be sure, one that I may never achieve, but it is fun to try again and again.

There are some common elements to my stories. They are almost always consensual but sometimes represent new boundaries for the characters. There is always a positive outlook on sex. The characters usually have a relationship to each other beyond just the sex. Most of my stories are centered on couples and usually married. Oral sex is almost always a part of every story but not always the central theme.

In spite of these characteristics, I do think there a few attributes that may set my writings apart from others. Sometime I write some of my stories from first person female point of view. This heightens the enjoyment for me on several levels. This way I can create a story that I wish had been written by a female author. I can also fabricate the feelings I would like a woman to have given the character situation. Finally, it is as simple as the fact that it is more exciting to me to have a women talking dirty as opposed to a man. These stories are written under the name Ms. Neb but it's really me. I use the feminine pen name just for consistency between the tile and the story. I think it keeps the reader from being distracted.

Another major characteristic to almost all of my stories is that there is a significant emphasis on the wetter aspects of sex. In writings and film, except for the male climax, sex is rarely described as the messy business that it actually is. Sex has texture, smell and taste. It is not just a visual and tactile experience. I have particular passion for these oft ignored senses and make a concerted effort to include them in my stories and in many cases, they are the central theme.

Thank you for talking the time to read this and I hope that you try some of my stories and that you get some enjoyment out of them. If so, feel free to leave a comment, or just reach out to me if you’d like to chat.

All the best,

-Mr. Neb

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board