• Authors
  • Qyron

Qyron

And I'm back. Hopefully. I am really in the need of a stress outlet and picking up writing and hate mail seem a good choice.

I intend to start putting up what I expect to make a series out of under the title of "Cheap Porn". The aim is to create a series of short and straight to the point stories, so expect the use and abuse of clichés, plot holes (wait... what plot?), little (or no!) background setting and plenty of flat characters (flat as in uni-dimensional, not flat chested). And hopefully something fun to read.

This is a challenge I'm giving myself to start writing again, so I can go back to the big, complex stories I most enjoy to read and create (up until now mostly in my head).

If someone that has read my "Survive and Thrive" opening chapter is reading this, I apologize for the long absence. That work has seen so many edits and rewrites that at this point I dread every time I open the file to work on it as I have so much loose notes and ideas written in it to make the story move forward. If you are still invested in it, I vow to make available very soon a revised and extended version of the first chapter and soon after the second.

Always welcome to drop me a line.

Q

Location

Portugal, Europe

Gender

Male

Author Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
TodayUpdated
5Followers
15Following
8My Favorites
13My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Author

Contact Qyron by clicking here.