• Authors
  • Viperoticus

Viperoticus

.. the New World is this very moment, and reflects a colorful and diverse mixture of people, needs, limitations and expectations. We are perhaps at the precipice of new global awakening - a cross cultural infusion of old and new thought - a New Renaissance if you will. An era that combines and celebrates the ages and splendor of the old Classical World, with the New Dynamics and efficiency of the present high tech modern era...

Tex Rex: I figure - some fellas act like they are single - skinny - women - and everythin else - why cant I be a cowboy

I been on line too long to get too tickled with just writing about it and have found many mariners idea of the open sea is floppin around in the bath tub

Not me.. na uh... I like it deep - I like it stormy - I like ridin the hurricane out in the outer regions where its spins the slowest, but where you get the wettest..

Brian J. Carrillo - Business Developer, Marketing and Sales Specialist, Web Designer, Programmer, Published Writer and Communication expert and the official "Messenger of Eros" - was born 9-27-62 - in Los Angeles, CA - and is a resident of Fullerton, Ca - where he created, developed a collection of lifestyle, and B2B web sites, entertainment portals, a relationship and romance site, a writing and poetry site to display his personal writing and art collection, and is currently adding the final touches on an e-commerce platform which offers a unique consumer goods and services, specialty gifts, and his writings and poetry in e-book and conventional book forms.


WRITER

My writing reflects a broad range of writing styles - from humorous and down right silly - to deep and inspirational. I also have a few shorts that are blazingly obnoxious and sexist.

One of intents of the New World site was to offer a collection of poetry, passion prose, erotica and what they call on the net “literotica” – writing that is sexual yet intelligent and offers more than just descriptive sex acts

“I developed a style of writing that I began calling “New Generation Erotica” ( I am even on top of Yahoo’s Listing of this obscure term) – primarily because of the supernatural element I typically weave in and out of my writing. I also wrote a number of poems and quick “widgets” that were anything but erotic, yet they were still “passionate”. The New World (the New World Wide Web) is now much more than “erotica” or “poetry”.”


“No, it is I, Natures Mistress who commands the winds to stop and start, and the moon to rise and the sun to fall... It is by my word that the heavens part allowing the rains to come crashing down in a torrential mass of falling waters; it is by my wishes that the seasons change, and return its splendor each spring, and that the autumn leaves fall and spill on the ground, and lay wasted and spent there with the worms and bugs - as they to will - when I decide that their time on my earth is over.” “Within My Walls”


“Erotica – or Erotic – is the "passion", "desire" "spirit" "sensuality" "emotion" etc. that exist in all things. It is the life force, or the “enthusiasm” – ente-theos meaning “God Within Us” – “

As the Infamous “Tex Rex”
NWE: And when did you first realize you had a passion for writing

Tex: Well my daddy left home when I was three and didn't leave much for my mom and me except an old guitar and empty bottle of booze. Well I don't blame him that he ran and hid, but the worse thing he ever did was before he left he went and poked me in the arm and left me with a fake imitation chrome plated dried up Marc Blanc pen he stole at 7-11.
Visit Dreamland at http://neworldbuilders.com

Location

Los angeles

Author Stats

23 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated

More About Me

Fetishes

None

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Viperoticus by clicking here.