• Authors
  • ickric

ickric

Let me get a few facts straight first of all. Just because I write a lot of swinging stories, wife sharing, unfaithful wife or degrading wife stuff, it doesn't necessarily mean I conform to this way of thinking. This is creativity, it's fiction, OK? Agatha Christie wrote loads of murder mysteries but as far as I am aware, she never murdered anyone. And to the best of my knowledge, the people that write star trek, space 1999 or star wars are not astronauts.
I am simply a UK male endeavouring to break into the erotic story market. Have a small number or regular readers and have experienced positive feedback from postings on other sites.
I have also written stories to order with mostly positive comments so far.
I try to include some humour, some of it blatant, some of it dry and cryptic. Why? Well, sex is supposed to be fun, isn't it?
Final fact; please excuse the amount of Britishism's within my work - previous feedback has suggested I retain this and move away from Americanism's as there are more stories posted by U.S. writers than British.
Bottom line - if you don't like what I write, there are plenty of alternative authors on this site that might offer what you are looking for. Hopefully, what I produce is of mild interest and if it doesn't do it for you with the eroticism, maybe, just maybe, you'll appreciate the humour!
Keep smiling and thanks for reading.

Ric

P.S. If you don't like my stories, maybe you like my favourite pussy picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Location

UK

Author Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
178Followers
2Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Sex With The Light Off

Contact Author

Contact ickric by clicking here.