Literotica.com
index : members : Writer_X : Biography

Add to favorites

Writer_X
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Writer_X's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: No Answer
Height: Tall
Location: Midwest USA
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Wife sharing, group sex, anonymous or "accidental" sex
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s), Other
User Number: 762602
Member Since: October 2, 2006
Last Modified: May 27, 2014
Some words from Writer_X:

As a long-time married male with a long-time appreciation for well-crafted erotic stories, I began writing my own stories about 5 years ago.

To be perfectly honest, I wrote all of my stories for my own personal enjoyment, but I've also come to enjoy sharing them with others as well. I hope you like my stories (and if you do, please send me your feedback.)

One thought about sending feedback...if you send feedback, please make it related to the story you're referring to. Attacking me personally in public comments is ludicrously useless, as you know nothing about me personally (and very likely never will.) If you love or hate my stories, please give feedback and share what you liked/disliked about the story. That's the most constructive thing you can do to influence an author.

You are not permitted to use my stories for commercial purposes. As for non-commercial use, all I ask is that you please don't copy my stories without including my author credit information.

Thank you (and happy reading!)

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board