Literotica.com
index : members : R_U_Romantic : Biography

Add to favorites

R_U_Romantic
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
R_U_Romantic's Biography:
Gender: Male
Age: July 05, 1952
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: USA
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Writing erotica
Status: Single
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 768498
Member Since: October 16, 2006
Last Modified: January 20, 2024
R_U_Romantic
Some words from R_U_Romantic:

To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months.

But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories.

Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the ladies Allen plays with will provide you with some highly detailed and erotic stories.

Transforming Genevieve; A tale about a plain-jane university professor who because of total sexual boredom changes her appearance and lifestyle. Written from Genevieve's perspective this story follows her transformation and the sexual exploits of her new life as she is willing to try any and all sexual adventures.

In High Rise Exhibitionist, I explore the story of Allen and Kay. Allen a mid-thirties divorced man discovers Kay an early fifties mature vixen who enjoys being watched. Allen is more than happy to accommodate her exhibitionist tendencies with his voyeurism. Follow Allen's story as he becomes more and more involved with Kay and several other lovely ladies.

Finally, I'm working on the story of Margaret a trophy wife who decides she isn't going to spend another football season playing second fiddle to the NFL in Another Football Season than in Peggy takes a part-time Job and finally Diary of a High Priced Escort. Read along as Margaret goes from searching out fulfillment to getting paid to fulfill others' sexual fantasies.

I may occasionally mix in a one-part quickie but for the most part, I'm planning on concentrating on these three storylines.

Lately, I've been spending more time developing my skills at descriptive writing which sometimes makes my installments quite lengthy. What I'm trying to accomplish is to draw my readers into the story providing details about the settings' feelings and what my characters are thinking. If you like a quick one-page quickie kind of story mine are not for you.

I hope you enjoy the fantasies of my mind as you read my stories.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board