Literotica.com
index : members : honeywldcat : Biography

Add to favorites

honeywldcat
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
honeywldcat's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Small
Location: Kentucky
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Attached
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: No
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 769516
Member Since: October 19, 2006
Last Modified: June 22, 2012
Some words from honeywldcat:

12/05/2011

First of all, I need to say I'm sorry for not being able to update and post new submissions. I've been under a contract and I had to play by the rules, so please don't be too upset with me! Lately, when I haven't been sick or dealing with the chaotic madness that is known as my family ;), I've been working on a lot of new stories. Yes, 'Dare Me', 'The One', and even 'You Shouldn't Kiss Me' are all finished and I'm going to start sending them to post soon. I'll warn you all right now though that 'Dare Me' is a severely condensed version from what I have completed. Soon, I'll be posting information on where to buy the completed novel.

One of the stories I've been working on is actually hockey themed. I know there are a few authors on Lit who write hockey themed story lines, and I love their work, but it is not intended to step on their toes in any way whatsoever. I have a friend who asked me to write it for him, so I did. It's as simple as that.

Anyway, I just wanted to give y'all an update and let you know that I haven't dropped off the face of the earth or forgotten about my stories. Please, keep the comments coming and feedback for any and all my work I post. I look forward to hearing from you!

~Robin~

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board