Literotica.com
index : members : Deer_Slave : Biography

Add to favorites

Deer_Slave
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Deer_Slave's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: The Mountains
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: f
Status: Attached
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: bdsm, bondage, slave/Master-Mistress
Pets: None
User Number: 777045
Member Since: November 6, 2006
Last Modified: November 8, 2006
Some words from Deer_Slave:

If you made it to the end of my first chapter, I sincerely want to thank you. For those of you who do not like my story, I deeply apologize that it wasn't worthy of your time. If any of you liked it, I will be completely delighted. This is my first attempt at erotic fiction, although how erotic this is I know is up to debate. But it happened, and it is as accurate as I can remember, both living through it and having seen it on video many times. Years have a way of changing our perception of the past, but this night is indelibly burned into my soul.

There are more chapters to this story, and if people want to read them, I would like to finish it. There are many more sick and twisted things that were done to me that weekend. Many more men would use, abuse, torture, humiliate and sodomize me, the next day. Sunday I would be dressed and used as a female bitch, turned out as a whore for the first time, although I surely didn't see any of the money.

I have many more stories to tell as well. Most are true, but some only happened in the perverted, twisted mind of a humbled slave, slut and male whore. Please feel free to comment about my writing or my life, whether good, bad or indifferently disgusted. I welcome all feed back. Email me if you like. I am a needy pig-bitch. ;--)

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board