Literotica.com
index : members : BillandKate : Biography

Add to favorites

BillandKate
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
BillandKate's Biography:
Gender: Couple
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Western USA
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Writing, Reading,Hiking
Status: Attached
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 784331
Member Since: November 25, 2006
Last Modified: February 9, 2022
Some words from BillandKate:

Husband and wife who love to bounce ideas off each other and who enjoy the Loving Wives category of Literotica. We'll keep writing stories - some with BTB, some with reconciliation - as long as the feedback has been mostly positive. The Anom. gallery can be a pain in the ass at times, but we appreciate many of the other authors' comments; keep them coming.

Karin Roland Series in chronological order.

We first introduced Karin in ‘The Wrong Man’ (11/2017) with little intention of carrying the character forward, until some of the Comments asked for more stories with her in them. So, we gave Karin a bigger role in ‘Leaving It All Behind’. (01/2018) And in the same story with an alternative ending, ‘Leave It All Behind’.

Next came ‘Karin and Katiana’ (01/2019), a story that compared the lives of two very different women; one, a woman who has an affair (Katiana), the other a woman who remains true to her marriage vows (Karin).

Karin plays a minor role in ‘A Religious Experience’ (03/2019). At the end of this tale, Karin decides to take a sabbatical from the detective agency she then co-owns with Hank Price.

Karin returns (fictional) years later, now living in Portland, Oregon with her family. She’s sold her half of the New York agency to Hank and is anxious to dip her toes back in detective work in ‘Electric Dreams’ (09/2020).

After ‘Electric Dreams’, we decided to make Karin a regular feature of our next two tales, first ‘The Red Headed Waitress’ (01/2021) and then ‘A Dangerous Man’ (04/2021).

Because Karin was never meant to be a recurring character, but slowly morphed into one, our readers may notice a few inconsistencies. For example, in ‘The Wrong Man’ Karin mentions her two sons – but as we were developing ‘Leaving It All Behind’ we decided to have Karin’s first born be a girl. And we named the girl, Hanna, and later changed her name to Hannah. Minor things, but we thought we’d let you know we already know those things.

Thanks to all our readers who have given us such great feedback on the development of someone we have enjoyed bringing to fictional life.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board