• Authors
  • Gethsemane

Gethsemane

Hi! I'm always looking for feedback on my stories, so please don't be shy. I am not looking for any offline contacts or meetings, but if you'd ever like to share fantasies or just chat online, I'm always a little adventurous. I'd especially like to exchange stories and story ideas...and I'd be very interested in chatting/emails with any like-minded females...(and males too)...people who know the meaning of the word "fantasy", and understand that a desire to be treated like a total slut in the bedroom does not necessarily define one's entire life. I love the use of very graphic, filthy words...it turns me on so much to be treated like a total whore in the bedroom. And this is what most of my stories are about...but once again, this is my sex life we're talking about. Athough the antics of my characters turn me on SO much, please do NOT confuse me with my characters! I am real. They are not.

Giggle...still...if you wanna drop me a line telling me how you would treat a nasty little gutterslut like me if you had her for an hour, hey--I'm not complaining!!!

Location

Toronto

Author Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
435Followers
2Following
3My Favorites
1My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Oral Sex, Talking Dirty, And Lots Of Cum!!

Contact Author

Contact Gethsemane by clicking here.