LoneWolfWhisper

Yes, I'm a Poet and have won awards for my poetry. I'm also a writer and enjoy creating stories of various genre's. I write a lot of mystery/intrigue novels , al un-published at present!I enjoy writing short stories about adventure, containing bear's, wolve's and fishing! My present novel is about a wolf! I also write erotica and have a siziable collection on hand! Most of my erotic short stories are based on my own personal experiences! Some are just plain ole creations of my own mind!
At the prime age of 60, I'm still verfy sexually active aand enjoy oral love-making best of all, meaning that I prefer to do the giving more-so! I prefer women who have average size breast with large nipples and enjoy the pleasures that a man of my expertise can give them! I prefer women with a sense of humor and are up-front and say it like it is and know 's how to treat a man and not afriad to give him the ulimate pleasure innreturn! I think that women should be pampered and adored and treated with the upmost respect. I'm into fishing, nascar, drag racing, boating, camping and most outdoor activities. I love walks on the beach at night as well as making love on the beach! I'm a gourmet chef and enjoy cooking with wine's!I have spent 36 years of my life, remodeling, building and designing homes, love wood-working projects. And of course, I love to write and read. I'm a father of 3, and a grand-father of 8 and I'm single by choice, being that I enjoy my sopace, peace and quiet at times! I also enjoy watching and sometimes engaging in a 3-some, 2 women and myself and love to watch 2 ladies get together! My stories contain many episodes of 2 or more ladies enjoying the sensual pleasure of woman to woman love-making!

Location

Columbia, SC

Author Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers

More About Me

Fetishes

Oral Sex

Contact Author

Contact LoneWolfWhisper by clicking here.