Literotica.com
index : members : Cathartico : Biography

Add to favorites

Cathartico
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Cathartico's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: 
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: Anal, Deep Throat, Domination
Pets: None
User Number: 800267
Member Since: January 4, 2007
Last Modified: October 21, 2023
Some words from Cathartico:

Welcome to Smuttbury!

My name is Cathartico and I'll be your narrator as you dip your toes into the little slice of land where sex and smut reign supreme.

In Smuttbury, we are alway open to feedback and suggestions. As a writer on Literotica, feedback is the currency! The more responses I get, the more motivated I am to keep writing. So let me know your opinions on the individual chapters. It's the only way to know if I'm meeting my readers' taste and kinks. Beyond that, if you have any ideas for new stories or existing series, let me know it too!

Here in Smuttbury, you'll find three different types of action going on:

(1) Smuttification - stories that focus on character development and chronicle personal journeys for the main characters. The focus is on bimbofication and objectification.

- Jessica's Change Management

- Holly's Sales Training

- Tia's Bucket List

(2) Smutticore - stories that focus on sleaze pulp. The focus is on cock-and-bull stories with surprising twists and turns.

- Vanessa's Dissonance

- Shelly's Persuasion (coming soon)

(3) Smuttigram: Stories that are satirical takes on sexlebrities and their scandals. They focus on the harder side of sex.

- Skeeter's Gonzo Guerrilla (coming soon)

---

*Update 05/2023: Tia's Bucket List begins! My readers may already know Tia from the Vonderland. This is her side of the story. Her tale will probably comprise 06 - 07 Chapters.

*Update 12/2022: Holly's Très Chic Tales come to an end with chapter 6. However, Holly will return with another Vonderland story from the fierce fashionverse.

*Update 10/2022: The time has come! I know it took longer than expected. But finally I can start publishing Holly's Sales Training. For starters, the first two chapters should be read as a two-parter. I plan to publish two chapters every month. So stay tuned!

*Update 03/2022: Most of the chapters are written, only the grand finale is missing. The conclusion should be 2 more chapters (3 at most). This time, the story has an innovative narrative structure, as it's a fictional diary (or rather blog). For this reason, I want to include blog comments. So, if there are any readers who would like to comment and give feedback as editors, feel free to get in touch.

*Update 06/2021: I just wanted to let my readers know that I'm currently working on a new story. Don't worry, it revolves around the trademark 'cathartic' themes. This time, however, I'm planning on writing the full story before publishing it all at once (or rather in a short time frame) to avoid long breaks. A small teaser to go: The name of the story will be 'Holly's Sales Training'.

*Update 08/2018: Remember, these stories are fantasies that take place in a heightened reality and shouldn't be taken too seriously. Never mix fantasy and real life. The reality of D/s is not like porn or fantasy but needs realistic expectations and goals. In real life, the most crucial and essential factor is consent. Always talk about limits beforehand to establish the safety net that every submissive must have with their Dominant. Both sides need to know the boundaries of what is going to take place.

Always remember that kinks don't equal social views or political ideologies. Whatever the kink, it should be fine as long as they involve consenting adults. It becomes an issue, however, when they bleed into our political views and we genuinely believe other people are inferior and deserve abuse outside of a consensual fantasy.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board