• Authors
  • mazzme

mazzme

Hmm! This is me finding myself curious in a few unexplored fantasies. Not running into the right woman, man or couple.
You know the one with a fun and adventous personality. Quite open minded about a healthy and vibrant sexual relationship with this attractive 43 yr old Sicilian with a delicious semi-hard body. Not quite the 6-pack, although far from the keggar of a tummy! I keep myself in relatively good shape with many exercise techniques, naughty and creative!
At the present time craving some many varied fantasies with a saucy lass or couple of any nationality or race who happens to be of average to slender build of any size. I am 5'7, weighing in around 150 with a athletic build as you can plainly see in my pics. Only pinching an inch or less on the preverbial love handles. I am also possessing an open mind to many erotic situations with quite the imagination ... and seeking the same in a woman man or couple! I am in the center of central Florida at the moment, although yerning to get closer to the costline in the near future.

Location

Cleveland Hts, Ohio

Member Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
46Following
46My Favorites
122My Comments

More About Me

Age

46

Fetishes

Voyerism, Very Erotic Massages, Golden Showers, And So Much More!

Contact Member

Contact mazzme by clicking here.