• Authors
  • Softassilk

Softassilk

I am an active, attractive and mature senior who is widowed but I am still enjoying life. My late husband was a retired Navy pilot and we sometimes referred to him as an adventure-some type, maybe even as a swashbuckler! He was an accomplished writer and had written many children's stories and some non-fiction things, including topics of gardening, community restoration and a Navy survival book. I was alsways fascinated by his writing and have decided to strike out on my own and try it myself. He wrote a triology about three small town women who were part of my late teen years under the name of Softassilk ... I'll continue to use that handle! It is true that most of what he wrote is an accurate portrayal of my early youth. I have found that life at any age, but especially at mine, has more to offer than I ever dreamed possible or EVER anticipated! One has to just look for it. We found that sex especially holds the possibility of being incredible as we get older, something that most young people assume begins to wane after about forty-five. Contrare, contrare, my friends! We even went so far as to infrequently active swingers and I've even ventured (as an adult!) to become a part of the bi persuasion. It only gets better and better, and anyone who has overlooked this experience has missed one of life's truly rewarding adventures. The touch of another woman simpky doesn't get any better! I've found that older IS definitely better, and I've continued to enjoy these years! I have left a number of younger men and women shaking their heads in disbelief at just how good it can be with an older, more experienced woman. At some point I will uncover my computer and beging to write seriously myself. When I do, I hope everyone will enjoy my work ... remembering that we are all amateurs!

Location

Michigan

Author Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
14Followers
7My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Bi-Women who know the joys of a twosome with another woman or a satisfying threesome .....

Contact Author

Contact Softassilk by clicking here.