• Authors
  • Chapterfive

Chapterfive

I am a 5'1 average/full figured female, intelligent, well read, educated, financially and emotionally secure....self-assured, self-reliant and alas....self indulgent. Some of my better qualities are that I am a versatile thinker; analytical; reflective; non judgmental; creative and I have a very active imagination. I’m a good communicator, able to communicate on several levels (I know a little bit about a lot of things....at least enough to make me dangerous) and able to keep up my end of the conversation. I am quick witted with a wicked sense of humor and am a master in the use of double entendres. My taste is eclectic and runs from the mundane to the extreme, in other words....I’m down for whatever. My passions are reading; smooth jazz and R&B; Theater, Museums; quiet time alone or with an intimate partner; candlelight, wine and sexy lingerie (yours or mine); to stand out just enough to be noticed, yet remain a mystery long enough to be interesting; meeting someone who can go from "zero to sixty" at a whisper and making my fantasies come true.

Location

San Diego

Author Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Spanking

Contact Author

Contact Chapterfive by clicking here.