• Authors
  • dennisthegray

dennisthegray

Risk takers might not live long, but the cautious never live at all!

I'm not Phil Donahue's brother but if that would help get a meeting with you I could try and get Phil's endorsement as a body double! I'm an all-round handy guy. I like fixing and tinkering with things. I have many hobbies and interests. I am curious as to how things work. I enjoy doing lots of different things. I am sincere, direct, open, outgoing, and upbeat. I am confident and comfortable with myself and in meeting others. I make friends easily and can talk to anyone about anything. I have a good sense of humor and like to laugh. I love being outdoors hiking and primitive camping.

My friends describe me as intelligent, a quick learner, very loyal and a good friend. I've been a submariner, a sailor, and a pilot so I am comfortable in the elements. Sometimes I feel like I need to do more fun but relaxing things (maybe that's just getting older... HaHa). I am looking for someone intelligent (who does not desire to be taken care of, but loves to be cared for) to share my life, interests, and be a companion. Friendship is first then we will see how things naturally progress. I like people who thirst for knowledge. I am new to being alone and, even though I am very comfortable with myself and do enjoy solitude, I do not see that as a desired end point. I want to be close to someone special and be appreciated by them.

Location

Sandusky, Ohio

Member Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Following
5My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Member

Contact dennisthegray by clicking here.