• Authors
  • chained_sinner

chained_sinner

What can I say here that can best describe who I am? I’ve just moved to New Orleans and haven’t met many here yet. I’m very happy to be here finally; Moving here has been a dream of mine for many, many years. Like E/everyone else, there are many sides to my soul. There’s the part of me that desires so strongly to serve, to be a slave, to be dominated. There’s also the part of me that enjoys life outside of BDSM. I think there has to be a balance between the Mistress/slave relationship and the friend/confidant/mate (vanilla) relationship. I’m also a very spiritual person. I’m an empath and I regularly experience precognitive dreams ~both of which I’m still learning to control. I follow the Strega tradition and I’m beginning to learn the shaman’s way as well. It took me a long time to find a religion I could believe in with all my soul, so the best way to alienate me is to try saving my soul. I don’t need to be saved. I’m also a writer and nothing gives me a greater sense of satisfaction than crafting a truly great story. In recent years, I’ve taken a greater interest in the areas of: the environment, animal welfare, human rights, and politics in general. I also love the darker side of life, which you might be able to see by viewing the rest of my profile. While there is so much more to who I am, these are the bare essentials; the things about myself that are most important to me.

Location

New Orleans, La.

Author Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
15Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Reptile(s)

Fetishes

Cuckold Lifestyle, Femdom, Ass Worship, Pussy Worship, Foot Worship, Cock Worship, Facesitting, Public/private Humiliation, Toilet Slavery, Tease & Denial, Forced Sissification, Black-Owned lifestyle, Etc.

Find Me Online