• Authors
  • yesitisbig

yesitisbig

Oh so here's the deal. I'm a writer and I've been looking for a way to share my experiences. I am fairly big, and by that I mean penis size. I'm almost 9 inches long and a little over 6 inches around. It's not generally in my interest to make you believe me but if someone piques my curiosity, I may be inclined to prove it.

Every story I will post here is true. I don't really have any fetishes but I have had some fetish-like experiences. Generally speaking, I am dominant. Not frequently in a slave-master setting, but that has happened.

I've also been submissive a handful of times and I'll try to document some of those as well.

The number of girls I've been with is certainly more than most guys, but I'm not going to sit here and claim it's outrageous or anything, I do have standards and they are pretty high.

I have a particular penchant for married and attached women. There's something about the illicitness that I really like and some of the stories will focus on these women.

That's about it, anything you want to know, feel free to ask. I may answer, I may not, but I'll always be polite.

Location

Chicago

Author Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
11Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

None Per Se

Contact Author

Contact yesitisbig by clicking here.