• Authors
  • Peter_Kacalanos

Peter_Kacalanos

I was a writer and editor and owned a small graphic arts studio in New York before moving to Geneva, Switzerland, and then retiring with my wife Suzanne to Naples, Florida.

I've also been a Certified Massage Therapist and instructor since 1990. Before retiring I taught for many years my ten-session workshops titled "Sensuous Massage for Loving Couples."

Since retiring I give full-body nude massages to men and women, and teach the techniques to singles and couples. The sessions are all free of charge now, because at my age I feel I should pass my skills on to the next generation.

I keep massage tables both in my small massage room and out in our half-acre garden. The year-round mild climate of southwest Florida's Gulf Coast and the total privacy of our secluded garden permit the massages and lessons to be conducted in the nude, even in the middle of winter.

Between massage sessions we can all sunbathe nude in our secluded garden, skinnydip in our heated pool in comfortable 90-degree water, and hang out nude in our clothing-optional home, making music, singing songs, playing games, and sharing pot-luck dinners.

For ten years I was also the leader of The Skinnydippers, one of the largest nudist social clubs in the United States. It had over 800 members, and scheduled at least a dozen clothing-optional social events every weekend of the year.

I'm still very interested in nude social recreation, and my wife Suzanne is becoming more interested. We love meeting other nudists, so let us know when you'll be in the area. Then you can be invited over for some nude sunning and swimming. If you bring along a friend, I can teach both of you how to massage each other in whatever style gives you the greatest pleasure. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Location

Naples, Florida

Author Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers
1Following
180My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Reptile(s), Other

Fetishes

Sensual Massage, Nude Recreation

Contact Author

Contact Peter_Kacalanos by clicking here.