Literotica.com
index : members : Leedslad : Biography

Add to favorites

Leedslad
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Leedslad's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Cologne area, Germany
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fplw
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Lingerie (for her of course!)
Pets: None
User Number: 827936
Member Since: March 18, 2007
Last Modified: January 29, 2012
Some words from Leedslad:

Research scientist working in Germany; not in my first youth, but not yet into second childhood either - never left the first. Well educated, a wide range of interests - sciences, the arts, politics, music, the outdoors. I enjoy good conversation and have a keen sense of humour. I am average height and could do with losing a few pounds, I have blue-grey eyes, thinning hair (who wants fat hair?) that used to be blond, and a short beard, now going a bit white. Distinguished, not extinguished. I try to be kind and considerate, indeed loving, and all kinds of fiends will be welcome. (Good typo there - should have been "friends" - but I quite like the original version!) I have not submitted a picture because I dont't have the wherewithal to do that here in Germany, but then you are probably not missing much.... Seriously though I am interested to hear from anyone who is prepared to be kind enough to contact me. Age and appearance are not important; being a kind and considerate person with a good sense of humour is. Hope to hear from you soon!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board