Literotica.com
index : members : Angel_n_Whore : Biography

Add to favorites

Angel_n_Whore
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Angel_n_Whore's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Skinny
Height: Small
Location: 
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 838077
Member Since: April 15, 2007
Last Modified: June 11, 2007
Some words from Angel_n_Whore:

What to say... What to say...

Well, this is an erotic site, so I won't bore you with how cool my cats are. Let's just jump into the good stuff, or at least what I consider the good stuff.

I'm 24 and unlike most women, even those that admit to a love for sex, I really like sex. In fact, it's my favorite way to pass the time.

I'm working towards my Masters in Education (yes, I want to be a teacher - and no, I don't take my private life into the classroom!). So when I'm not studying, I like to fuck.

I mainly like to write stories that revolve around incest for a few different reasons.

I've always had a crush on my dad. He's almost 50, but he's an absolute hunk. I've tried to seduce him a few times, but the closest I got was resting my hand on his crotch when he took me to the movies once awhile ago. I think it freaked him out because we've not gone to the movies without my brother and mom since. I still maintain my fantasy though.

Since this is completely anonymous, I don't mind a bit in admitting I've fooled around with my brother on more than one occassion. He was actually my first kiss and my first blowjob, and it was my doing 110% of the way. I was young and bored, and nervous around boys. My brother looks just like my dad, only younger. Long, hot summer vacation in the tropics, with not a lot to do, add a horny girl and her brother alone in the house, and you can do the math.

Society really is uptight about incest, which is fine with me. I do what I want and keep it private. America's puritanical reasoning against sex (including the recent flood of neo-conservatives) simply stems from fear and lack of understanding of the self and of each other. The one good thing it does is keep sexual predators from simply jumping on their kids and convincing the neighbors that it's ok.

The down side is that if I decide to go home after class and suck off my brother, or take him in my ass, just saying that here on a site like this would get a few cringes, or negative thoughts.

Even though it's completely consentual and I'm usually the aggressor, even if I'm submissive as hell.

I like girls, almost as much as guys (nothing beats a good, hard fuck). Girls are fun when their soft and experimental. I've helped more than a few of my brother's girlfriends and close friends of my own explore their bi curiosity.

I've never been able to enjoy having a threeway with my brother and one of his girlfriends. About the closest I've come is to have sex with his latest ex just after they finished having sex.

While I knew they had just finished fucking, she didn't know I was aware and never said anything to me about it when I went down on her.

If I wasn't into my brother as I am, then that would have been really uncool on her part.

My mom is the sweetes, cutiest women I've ever met. Yes, I've thought about having sex with her, but that's not something I've really felt like pursuing. Usually when I think about her in that way, I give her bigger boobs - because I like big boobs on girls, or at least a C cup. My mom is more of a B cup, but they are cute and perky I must admit. She works out a lot and a total sweetie, which is probably another reason why my dad never took me up on my offer, since he and mom really do get along great, and from the noises I've heard, they have amazing sex... still.

I've done a couple of three ways, I did have a bit too drink one night at a party, but instead of being cliche, I left with about 4 guys I didn't know and had a gang bang back at one of their houses. I don't care what people think, but I don't generally advertise to the common public that I act like a nympho.

I did have sex with my female cousin twice. She lives far away, and from what I understand, she is now completely gay. I don't think that was solely because of me, but I was happy to help out if I did.

About the worst thing I've ever done (or one of the best depending on your outlook) was to have sex at a young age with an older man. He wasn't old, just older than me by about 12 years.

I was young and he lived down the street from us. He'd hang out with my dad a few nights a week and they would help eachother with home improvements and whatnot.

He was married with two kids at the time (no I didn't babysit for him). We had a small affair that last for about a year before my family moved. Nobody ever found out, and again, I was the aggressor.

Wow. This whole being anonymous thing really is cathartic. Feels good to be able to blab about the fun and interesting things I've done growing up. If I were to bring any of this up in normal conversation, even with my closest friends, they'd think I was a complete headcase and never talk to me again.

Some of you may think I am anyway, and that's fine really. I'm well adjusted in my environment, I'm completely comfortable with who I am, and I've never let anyone take advantage of me (even when I'm being submissive), and I've never intentionally or knowingly hurt anyone with my sexual exploits (the wife never found out about me and her husband, though I'm sure I'll have bad karma to work off for that one - you really should get a bit more rowdy for your fellas, ladies).

All in all, I'm a good person and try to do my best to see that the folks in my life are happy and have everything they need, and if I can get a good fuck here and there with a whole lot of kink thrown in, then more is the better I say!

Stay Horny,

Angel_n_Whore

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board