• Authors
  • LibertinaAbsinthe

LibertinaAbsinthe

I am a fellow traveler, in the sense that we all journey, though some of us do so without having any notion of what it is that we seek. What I seek may differ upon the occasion, but I am always aware of the process, always acquainted with those desires that all of us have, and some of us try to repress. I go where the spirit leads me, towards varied and many conversion experiences in a religion that is my own.

Ah, but I've forgotten to introduce myself, jumped into the middle of the story without my manners, as it were. I am Libertina, as you can see. Part way between pristine nymph and debauched fee verte- I am innocence tinged scarlet. I am a succubus of tigress-like desire. I will have what I will have- but in my throes of passion, you will know grace.

I am at once a muse, but I am no stationary thing, set upon a shelf and useless for anything but inspiring rock-hard marble into eternal, changless, dead forms. I am, too, creator- of worlds, of souls, of love and hatred, manipulator of Armageddons great and small. I hope that my machinations will grace your eyes, and you will find them pleasing to you.

My husband is sunrise and moonfall to me. I like to write for him and with him, and a part of his essence seems to worm its way into my characters, male and female, no matter where they go. He is my brooding lord- on some days. On others, I am his cruel mistress. We live in a suspended daydream, whose ballasts are love, trust and passion.

I write because I have to- it is fuel for my journey, which twists and turns across lands real and imagined, with no end. If I were not to write, I would dry up and blow away, a husk in these desert sands.

Location

Auburn

Author Stats

16 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
6Followers
4Following
8My Favorites
3My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s), Other

Fetishes

BDSM, Vinyl, Boots, Sacrelige, Role-Playing, Long Hair, Hair-Pulling, Spanking, Bondage, Spitting, Play Piercing, Bloodplay, Vampires

Contact Author

Contact LibertinaAbsinthe by clicking here.