Literotica.com
index : members : imready2 : Biography

Add to favorites

imready2
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
imready2's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Large
Height: Average
Location: Canada
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: swim,sports, walking fitness and pleasure,travel when I can,anything erotic
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 848375
Member Since: May 13, 2007
Last Modified: March 9, 2024
Some words from imready2:

Gave it a lot of consideration and now imready2 see where it goes. Older married guy, young at heart not letting the old in!

My wife has reached a period of time after menopause of non interest, She has told me, "if you need it to find it elsewhere but be DAM sure I do not find out!" So here I am.

However, if you are female or maybe your wife or girlfriend is interested in getting intimate on line, with me or perhaps enticing my wife, reach out to us! I know there are married and other females looking for that intimate sensual relationship on line because I have had some very pleasurable and memorable chats with some, although still hopeful to regenerate my wife's interest including her bi curious side.

Ok I almost forgot, this is my profile lol.

I know if you treat a lady like an angel, she will treat you like you are in heaven. I also know that I want nothing more than to be sure his lady friends receive satisfaction. Nothing is more important to me and arousing to hear the sounds of pleasures and delightscumming from my partner(s).

Lately I have been aroused by the coming out of so many beautiful people living different lifestyles, lesbian, CD, Transgender, cuckhold and cuckqueans. I have decided that my sexual interest has broaden quite a bit. I don’t believe I am ready for another male but a passable feminine with a ‘clit’ or ‘cock’ could definitely get me horny enough to just. ‘enjoy the moments’ of passion.

If you are interested, imready2!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board