Literotica.com
index : members : CND : Biography

Add to favorites

CND
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
CND's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: The Land of the Northern Lights and Midnight Sun
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: Hardly any ... worth pointing out specifically.
Pets: None
User Number: 85187
Member Since: February 11, 2002
Last Modified: September 20, 2015
CND
Some words from CND:

I enjoy writing, and knowing that my words reaches far across the planet makes me warm inside, just as I hope those who read my work gets warm inside too.

Also, don't hesitate to write me with comments. I imagine all writers want to know how their stories are met, at least I know I don't mind, in fact: I LOVE FEEDBACK. So use your option to write email or fill in the feedback form and/or vote on my stories according to what you think they are worth.

My stories are all different, from being about romance to controlled situations, most of the time involving just two persons. So I write about what inspires me at the time, and since inspiration comes in different forms, so does my stories too.

With that said, I doubt there is anyone who likes all my stories, but rather many who likes some of them. I hope you'll enjoy reading the stories I have written and published so far, and like I pointed out before. Don't hesitate to let me know what you thought.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daily note: 2015-08-31

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It has come to my attention that the emailaddress I had listed wasn't correct, so anyone trying to contact me or send me feedback never came through. I have corrected the faulty emailaddress, so feedback written from now on will actually reach me.

I think the best feedback I have ever received was a friend who told me that she printed my stories on paper and read them in bed. When I asked why, she replied that there were more room to spread her legs there.

Thank you all who has read my work and voted!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board