Literotica.com
index : members : Thomas Drablézien : Biography

Add to favorites

Thomas Drablézien
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Thomas Drablézien's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Essex, UK
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: One day I might find some that I like
Pets: None
User Number: 853599
Member Since: May 28, 2007
Last Modified: January 19, 2019
Thomas Drablézien
Some words from Thomas Drablézien:

For some time I have considered myself to be a 'Dirty Old Man' and worked hard to maintain that status.

The qualities of 'Man' and 'Dirty' came to me naturally and required no effort on my part to achieve. However the 'Old' part of this epithet has taken much time and practice to gain.

The passing of my most recent birthday means that I have for a whole year now been in receipt of my 'Old age pension' (not a politicly correct phrase but an apposite description none the less) and my 'Senior Citizen's Bus Pass'. I think now at last I do qualify as 'Old'. But inside, despite the grey hair and aching joints, I still feel like a horny teenager. (Where can you find one when you are most in need!)

Sadly though with the passing years I find that my muse has deserted me. After a hiatus of several years I did manage to write a three-part story. Although for various reasons I was unable to get it to the point where I felt it was ready to publish. Recently I tried again, managed to write quite a good page of opening narrative but then just dried up.

So with some regret I gave decided to hang up my author's 'pen'. Unless by some chance inspiration hits again with sufficient force to bring something to publication.

Meanwhile I shall continue to follow my favourite authors on this site and hopefully add some more to that list.

Many thanks to everyone who has entertained me over the years.

Tom D, January 2019

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board