Trouble_maker

Ok, so...I'm 5'10 at 213 lbs with a strong medium build with dark brown eyes and hair. (See profile pic) now since that's out if the way, my name is Roland and I'm on here because like most men I'm a horn dog. 'Nuff said, nah I'm just joshing ya! I'm into tons of stuff like fishing, hiking, sex, board games, Disneyland, 3D printing, sex, surfing, and a few odd and ends, so I'm easy to talk to and can keep up with most any conversations, I love, love, love older women and BBW's are my kryptonite. I'm new to RP and I think I like it, not quite sure yet. As far as kinks go I'm as healthy as the next man but throw something at me and see if we click, you never know right? Also, and this is not my ego talking...I won't be sending any cock pics, thank you in advance for asking But I don't really do that anymore. (Lesson learned haha) if you see me online 9 times out of a hundred I’m here because I’m horny, like the rest of you perverts and not ashamed to admit it. My interests are all over the board when it comes to kinks but to rattle off a few and these are in no particular order…Threesomes, Cuckold, Teasing, Cheating, Cum, Spit, ass worship, Tongue sucking, I have a huge foot fetish, curvy and BBW women are my kyptonite and I think my only limits are scat and death. Don’t think you’re going to shock me, I’ve heard it all in my time here and I definitely don’t judge.

If you’ve come this far, perhaps you’re willing to go a little further. Let’s get into some trouble shall we.

Location

Where the shadows lie…

Gender

Male

Member Stats

16 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
1Following
4My Comments

More About Me

Age

37

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Surfing, Movies, Fishing, Board Games, Sex, Cricut, Collecting, Baseball

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

BBW, Squirting, Cuckold, Cum, Anal, Rimming, Tongue, Cheating

Contact Member

Contact Trouble_maker by clicking here.