• Authors
  • goliathtamer

goliathtamer

As a matter of fact, I do touch myself while I write.

Regardless of what this thing says: I was not born on the date they claim. I am an aquarius, born February 16th, in the year 1970.

I like white milk without fat, fat free french vanilla creamer, and lots of water. I walk ten miles a day. I work with the public using a degree I have grown to hate. I am considering going back to college for cosmotology and making the real money...go figure haha.... Contrary to the opinions of many on my case load and my little black book of possible men to marry, I am NOT a therapist and refuse to solve your problems.

I do not aspire to find your center and further, I dont want to know what strikingly horrible thing happened to you to make you such a jerk off :)

I like my life in the Adirondacks on a pretty lake where the people still say thank you when you pay for your cup of coffee. I like the quiet woods where I can sit on my patio and listen to the birds chirp while I drink my morning coffee.

I enjoy my sex like my coffee, specific and sweet. I love my greatest find. He completes me. Paul is the gift God has been meaning to give me but couldn't seem to find the time until my tits sagged, go figure haha....

I live to find the smile of a child, the flower in the field of thorns, and yes, I do pick the croutons out so please do not add them before you serve me.

I like a fine glass of wine, a five course meal, and sex that will make me hurt for weeks to follow, and not exactly in that order.

My OCD tendancies are limited to the way I like my bath, the way I wear my thongs, and the way I eat my soup. All of them wet and enjoyable.

I am one of those people. You will either love me or hate me but there is no in between. If you love me, I thank you for your support please send all donations to the local E-tards Association, Inc. "They may be related but you dont have to claim them." If you hate me than I still thank you for your support and I hope you stop masturbating with monkeys, your going to put an eye out. :P

Regardless, live and let live, and all that happy crap, but just stop throwing your opinions around, we both know I am right :)

Location

Broadalbin, New York

Author Stats

16 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
5Followers
5My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Bondage, Medical Manipulation, Incest

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact goliathtamer by clicking here.