Literotica.com
index : members : NDorado : Biography

Add to favorites

NDorado
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
NDorado's Biography:
Gender: No Answer
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: 
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: Incest Fantasies and Fiction
Pets: None
User Number: 870067
Member Since: July 14, 2007
Last Modified: December 27, 2015
NDorado
Some words from NDorado:

I'm a writer with a vivid imagination.

I have an online journal at LiveJournal.com -- screen name New Dorado.

Please note the following:

1. My stories and characters are complete FICTION. Any similarity to any actual people, places, or events is purely coincidental.

2. My stories contain ADULT CONTENT and CONTROVERSIAL THEMES intended for mature audiences. Some of these stories may not be suitable for young readers or adults who might find such material objectionable.

3. I do not believe in the censorship of fiction. Just because some tales deal with taboo subjects should not necessarily make it forbidden to mature audiences who wish to read about such material. Adults in a free society should be able to read and write what they choose and make up their own minds about the value of the material.

4. The actions and motivations of my characters are not necessarily examples of my own personal beliefs and should not be viewed in any way as an endorsement or justification of anything. For example, if I write a story in which one of my characters is a murderer, I obviously am not promoting murder. Any fictional story should only be viewed in the dramatic context in which it's written. Writers should have the right of freedom of expression to tell any fictional tales they wish and let the readers draw their own conclusions and interpretations.

5. I welcome all feedback about my stories, both positive and negative. I always look to improve my writing, and I hope that any criticism is constructive.

6. These stories are my intellectual property. I encourage readership and even sharing of my tales, but put please do not copy, reproduce, or adapt these tales in any form or media without my consent.

Thank you all.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board