Literotica.com
index : members : Summer47 : Biography

Add to favorites

Summer47
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Summer47's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Large
Height: Small
Location: United Kingdom
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Swinger
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: Big breasts - like mine!
Pets: None
User Number: 870667
Member Since: July 16, 2007
Last Modified: April 20, 2019
Some words from Summer47:

Hi - I'm now a 59 year old "milk maid" with 9 kids aged from 27 to 4. I've been with my current partner now for 16 years (he's 15 years my junior) and we have twin girls of 15 (angela and andrea), a boy of 14 (george) and then had an unexpected set of twin girls (sonia and serena) who are now 4 (menopause babies according to my doctor!). I also had 4 kids in 4 years with my ex-husband (they're now 27, 26, 25 and 24) and I have been kept "in milk" since angela and andrea were born) and I'm very proud of it - my big, bouncy, juicy, milk-laden tits! Both sets of twins still suckle daily at 15 and 4 (apparently it is wonderful for a teenagers skin!) - george voluntarily stopped when he was 12 and my partner, Henry also suckles daily at my milk bar! As you can imagine we have a very happy milky house! I can't recommend it enough. Of course, it means that they are absolutely eeeenormous now (hence most of my story lines!) at 40H now so they tend to be on show a lot around the house as (a) hardly anything really fits properly and (b) there's always someone having a suckle! I'm done with breeding now so will just remain in milk for as long as I can - they say it operates on demand and supply so - all the time I have 4 kids and a partner drinking me - I'll be fine!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board