Literotica.com
index : members : Bigguyyyyy : Biography

Add to favorites

Bigguyyyyy
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Bigguyyyyy's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: USA
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fplw
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: inteligence wrapped in lingerie
Pets: None
User Number: 878614
Member Since: August 7, 2007
Last Modified: November 24, 2016
Some words from Bigguyyyyy:

I love stories about younger/older involving both incest and other couples.

I think I should tell the few detractors I have, that to many, sex is not about just getting it on. There is so much more. Maybe someday you will learn this. The most important part of sex is setting the mood with the mind. About laying out the possibilities then living them as they evolve. The mind is by far the most important stimulant in sex. Not your genitals. Sit back, read and picture the scenes in your head. Seduce your mind and your genitals will follow.

My stories are not about dirty words and excessive description of action. If this is what turns your crank, then you should move on and forget about leaving me a comment. I truly appreciate hearing constructive criticism and about the joy my stories have brought you. Enjoy the mental visual I paint and let your imagination take you where no author's words can ever go. It might be an enlightening experience.

Relax and enjoy!!!!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board