• Authors
  • FLAngel

FLAngel

I enjoy spending time with family and friends.

I have 4 college classes left and I'll finally graduate. It's never too late to go back to school. I'll be 46 years old by the time I graduate.

If you don't like non-consent stories, please just skip the ones I write. I consider giving up sexual power a turn on in some circumstances. That's how I look at my stories.

I know most people say rape is rape. Period. End of discussion. Yes, I believe rape in any shape or form is morally and legally wrong. I don't advocate rape of any type. I believe a true rapist should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Actually, if someone touched one of my family the law would never find them.

I teach my children that no means no even in the middle of the sex act. I also teach my children that 18 is the legal age of consent. I don't trust the "Romeo and Juliet" law. Some lucky "cougar" is going to have a field day with my virgin boys after they turn 18.

That said, I again urge you to skip my non-consent stories if you are of the rape is rape mindset. If you are still inclined to read them, then it is at your own risk.

I read all the feedbacks I receive. Even the ones that call my writing "C for stupid crap." I'm sorry the ones that feel that way are too cowardly to leave a return e-mail. I don't mind debating my writing. I actually enjoy it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so your not liking my stories does not bother me.

Though, I have to ask myself, if they feel that way, why did they read it in the first place?

Location

Florida

Author Stats

22 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
20Following
1My Favorites
12My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Contact Author

Contact FLAngel by clicking here.