• Authors
  • graywolf44

graywolf44

I hate describing myself but i think if you know some of the things I love and love to do you will get some idea of who I am...I really love working and training all kind of animals... From my Blue and Gold Macaw to my Tennessee walking horses, and eveything in between..Training and working dogs has provided me with a good living and wonderful life, for the past few years...I'm currently working an explosive detection dog in Afghanistan..So you see why I say I try to live and love everyday like it my last, because in my buisness it might be!!!
So when I'm not over here in this big sand box I love to Horseback ride in the mountains, or go skydiving near my home. I also have been a certified scuba diver since I was 18 and whenever possible I love to go DEEP..LOL...

My wife and I love all the same things and love to do them together. when I'm home we enjoy a wonderful sex life and on occasion will invite others to come play with us..She is beautiful and sexxy and loves the soft touch of a women..So if you are ever in our neck of the woods give us a shout.

Location

Stantonville Tn

Author Stats

16 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s), Bird(s), Reptile(s), Other

Contact Author

Contact graywolf44 by clicking here.