Literotica.com
index : members : melbclayman : Biography

Add to favorites

melbclayman
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
melbclayman's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Melbourne, Australia & Portland, Oregon
Orientation: Straight
Interested In:  reading,cooking,board games,travelling,writing
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: mature, oral, kissing, squirting, some fantasy roleplay
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 899890
Member Since: September 30, 2007
Last Modified: June 13, 2021
Some words from melbclayman:

Openminded yet certain of myself, long-time reader of Literotica and sometimes writer, collector of tidbits, lover of everything that women are and can be.

Traveller, especially to the USA, and would love to meet people and make new connections as I wander from coast to coast!

I saw this quote and *had* to steal it:

"Intellectual, imaginative, romantic, emotional. This is what gives sex its surprising textures, its subtle transformations, its aphrodisiac elements. Sex loses all its power and magic when it becomes explicit, mechanical, overdone, when it becomes a mechanistic obsession. It becomes a bore. You are shrinking your world of sensations. You are withering it, starving it, draining its blood. If you nourished your sexual life with all the excitements and adventures which love injects into sensuality, you would be the most potent human being in the world. The source of sexual power is curiosity, passion. You are watching its little flame die of asphyxiation."

-- Anais Nin

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board