• Authors
  • HallidayTee

HallidayTee

Spent a couple of years reading erotica... and am now a writer... still attempting to climb to the standards set by my select band of favourite authors!

The more I read, the clearer I understand what it is I seek. The quick wham bam stories are just not for me... I constantly long for the quality offering that combines sensuality with the forbidden.

I love feedback from like minded people... and generally have found that exchanging emails with intelligent, sensual and humorous women is quite a turn-on! As someone once said... good sex starts in the mind... and there are some interesting minds out there....

As for my stories, I began with 'Vegas' - my first attempt at writing being inspired by a small group of authors who I immensely admire. I then seemed to sidetrack myself by attempting to write specifically for readers requests ('Superheroes' and 'The Hotel').

But I feel I am back on 'course' with Vegas: Book 2, having learned so much about writing along the way. And for that, I must begin by paying tribute to LaJovena, who set me on the path to what real quality writing should look like...

And in particular, my heartfelt gratitude goes to thesoundandfury, who has continued my education and been a major influence on my writing style, and to the story that is Vegas 2. I am very grateful, Ken.

Location

A computer near you

Author Stats

16 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
129Followers
11Following
11My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Sexiness And Sensuality

Contact Author

Contact HallidayTee by clicking here.