• Authors
  • Julie_in_the_north

Julie_in_the_north

I’m here because I really enjoy discussing sex and sexuality with like-minded people.

And while I enjoy conversations with depth and intimacy, I don’t take this *place* too seriously. We’re here to have fun, and I’ll chat with anyone who’s nice, and interesting, whatever your gender or sexuality.

Let’s talk about sexual experiences, tastes, tips, and fantasies. Let’s indulge our imaginations and gently explore each other’s boundaries.

I enjoy sharing the joys of sexuality and the beauty of orgasm. Another interest of mine is lifting the taboos around masturbation, ejaculation, and anal sex, from a female perspective.

In terms of who I am - I’m originally from Yorkshire but now live in London. I’m a lesbian, but earlier in my life I identified at different times as both straight and bisexual, and I remain very open-minded.

I’d like to think I can offer no-strings-attached fun; plenty of chat; heaps of life experience; and lots of playfulness. If that’s not enough - well, I also have big tits.

I’m not inclined, like some people on here are, so set out a list of dos and don’ts. I don’t have a list or desired or banned topics. But just to help you navigate your way to the person who’s most likely to share your interests, the small number of things I don’t much care for are: shagging women young enough to be my daughter; incest; a fixation with underwear; pain; blood; poo, or indeed anything smelly.

PS: Thanks again to all the wonderful people who’ve left such beautifully kind and encouraging feedback on my first story. I really appreciate it. I’m still working on the second chapter, alongside a separate work.

Location

London

Gender

Female

Author Stats

16 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
49Followers
6My Comments

More About Me

Age

45

Orientation

Gay

Dating Status

Curious

Fetishes

Anal Sex, Fisting, Smells

Contact Author

Contact Julie_in_the_north by clicking here.