• Authors
  • powelldonovan

powelldonovan

My stories have been piling up in my closet over the last ten years. I recently discovered Literotica, and I'm going to be editing them for publication here, maybe adding some new content or other touch-ups. Some stories, the crude or pointless or repetitious ones, will naturally stay in the closet: I figure there are about 40 publishable ones, so I'll be releasing them as fast as I can edit and Literotica can publish them.

Most of my stories are classified as Incest/Taboo, but they also have a second element that would fit them for another category as well: Lesbian Sex, Anal, Loving Wives, First Time, BSDM, Gay Male, you name it.

People have asked me about sequels. My stories typically focus on the moment when the characters break free from convention, taking the leap into the kind of sex life that truly satisfies them. After that, I'm generally done with them. Please remember also that these stories were written years and years before you read them. I have no objection, however, if anyone else wants to take the characters and run with them.

My stories were originally intended to help me come. I hope they help you come when you read them. All my stories are 100% fiction, and the opinions of the characters are not necessarily the opinions of the author or anybody else.

If you have other questions about me, take a look at my essay "Interview with Powell Donovan" in the Reviews & Essays section. The self-interview is a recognized form of essay, folks; it doesn't mean I'm an egomaniac for using it -- I'm just trying to cut down on the number of repeated questions.

Anyway, keep those cards and letters coming in, folks!

Author Stats

16 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
241Followers
2My Comments

Contact Author

Contact powelldonovan by clicking here.