Literotica.com
index : members : CatherineTheGreatest : Biography

Add to favorites

CatherineTheGreatest
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
CatherineTheGreatest's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Sydney, Australia
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Anal sex, DP, Threesomes & moresomes
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 922713
Member Since: November 28, 2007
Last Modified: January 17, 2014
Some words from CatherineTheGreatest:

Excuse the User Name but it started with my 1st sexual encounter when I was 15 and after the sex the guy said "Catherine, you're the greatest."

Years later, when my ex husband Rob (please note I said ex husband) and I used to go to swingers parties, the guys always made the same sort of comment afterwards. Please don't think I'm conceited, I just love ALL sex and my enthusiasm obviously shows. Oh and please don't get excited about the pic...it was taken quite a few years ago...when the bod was much firmer!!

23 Feb 2011. Update for ALL the moronic comments about my ex husbands and my swinging experiences....if you don't like reading about swingers.... DON'T READ MY STORIES!!

For those of you kind enough to appreciate them I thank you.

Just for the record, I am happily re-married but still have a soft spot for Rob, my ex.

I am trying to do some more writing but time doesn't seem to permit lately, but I will keep trying.

Oh sorry about the pic not being there will try to upload one later. Catherine

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board