• Authors
  • hornynhardforu

hornynhardforu

Looking for no strings attached encounters with uninhibited men/women/couples/bi-couples. Happy to be your one-off lover or be your regular fuck buddy, the choice is yours to make. I love to make out, like caressing with lots of kissing. Sexy lingerie, an insatiable sexual appetite, and bisexual men and women are just some of the things I find extremely appealing. I would love to kiss you, cuddle you and lick you from head to toe and back and more. Giving you pleasure would be my pleasure. I'm not looking to take over your life, just have some fun along the way. I live alone so can host as well as pleasure you at your place or any place of your choice as long as its discreet and allows us to pleasure each other. Work wise I have flexi time so can be available day time too. I'm a very trustworthy bloke who is very, very discreet so pics would be appreciated. I guarantee utmost secrecy and discretion and expect the same from you and of course safe sex always.
Money seekers please stay away!
I live in Hong Kong but travel frequently to India.

Location

Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong S.A.R.

Member Stats

16 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
14Followers
6Following
1030My Favorites
22My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Golden Shower, Playing With Food, Bondage, Submission, Cross Dressing, Sexy Lingerie, Threesome, Bisexual

Contact Member

Contact hornynhardforu by clicking here.