• Authors
  • sassybrat80

sassybrat80

I am just a simple girl, writing something that I hope entertains and stimulates. While I know that the story I have posted seems a bit unrealistic...remember: in order to get to the point, things have to be sped up a bit. In real life, it would take quite a bit of time to get to the point where Sydney did. So...if you have a criticism about the "unrealistic" nature due to the timing of it all, remember...it's *just* a story. If I wrote it like it happened in real life taking all that time, it would take a long time!!! With that being said enjoy and keep an open mind!!! I have several stories in the works and I am look forward to sharing more. Feel free to contact me!

*** Something that I feel I need to mention: I am definitely an amateur writer. and, as such, I may write with a certain style that would not be considered normal. And while I do appreciate constructive criticism, remember I am an amateur, I do this for fun, and not for money. I appreciate all kind constructive criticism, but I'm not a professional so please understand that. Thanks!***

Location

Georgia

Author Stats

16 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
12Followers
1Following
1My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Spanking, Light Bondage, Being Dominated

Contact Author

Contact sassybrat80 by clicking here.