• Authors
  • hippiegirl

hippiegirl

I'm a small-boned white chick who likes large boners of any color. I have waist-length hair, big tits and slim hips and a nice round ass, long legs, a soft body, a shaved pussy and a dancer's moves. I'm also a natural slave looking for a master, online only for now, but, if it goes right, in RL as well, maybe. I love the Sixties and wish I'd been around for them, so my stories are set in that time frame. I like to imagine what it would have been like: all the sexual freedom you could want. I love men and I love hard fucking, submitting to a man's will, being used as nature intended and made to obey a master's commands and serve his pleasure. I'm multiorgasmic and extremely responsive. I believe my natural place is kneeling leashed and naked at a strong man's feet with his collar locked around my throat and his brand seared into my thigh, chains on my ankles and wrists, eager to please him however he wants me, to obey his every word or be whipped for disobedience. I'm very much into bondage and multiples, and being chained and kept caged, and I love being watched while men are enjoying me, preferably two or three at a time. I fantasize about being sold and kept as a slave, trained to exquisite response. Being ordered by my master to please any man he says is a command I'd be happy to obey. I want to be tied down and used as a fucktoy whore, men paying my master to do as they please with me. If you think you're strong enough to keep me and my hot pussy under discipline, email me and let's talk. As I said, online for now, but who knows? Are you the man to collar me and train me and own me as your slave? Will I kneel before you and submit to your will...Master?

Location

Los Angeles

Member Stats

16 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
34Followers
4Following
1My Favorites
2My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Bondage, Rape Fantasy, Slavery