• Authors
  • aaddicted

aaddicted

1/8/12
Submitted BM Ch. 9. Thanks to everyone who reads me and thank you for all the support.

-aaddicted

1/1/12
Happy New Years! I have been out of the loop. No excuses. Ch. 9 of Blood Moon is done and will be submitted when I get back from vacation on Jan. 3rd as I did not bring my laptop and can't seem to upload the new chapter from my phone. For those of you who want to read Ch. 9 already, shoot me an email and I'll send you the link to the Google Docs version. Thank you so so so much for all the support through the years. You guys rock.

Much aloha and mahalo,
aaddicted

11/11/10
Okays...I submitted edited chapters of Blood Moon and they were approved, but when I checked on it, none of the chapters were replaced with the edited ones. *sigh* Sooo, I resubmitted the edited chapters and left notes. Those will hopefully be out soon. I'm almost done with my latest chapter of Blood Moon so that will be submitted soon as well. Thank you all for reading me!

-aaddicted

11/08/10
Hi again! I've been doing editing since I went back and read my chapters of Blood Moon and To Be the Last and yikes, there were lots of careless errors from me (this was before I roped my bff into editing for me. She says she only does it b/c she loves me so much as she is not a fan of romance or erotica).

So Blood Moon chapters have been resubmitted all edited and some extra parts added in here and there. The same will be done for To Be the Last once I wrap up Blood Moon. Midterms are over thank the gods! Now I'll have more time to devote to my writing.

I hope you all have an awesome day.

xoxo
Aaddicted

10/31/10
Happy Samhain you guys! I just finished the final chapter of To Be the Last. (Maybe I'll do an epilogue later). My editor (again aka perfectionist bff) is looking over it. I should get it back tomorrow and will submit it on Tuesday (Nov. 2) so it should be out around the end of this coming week. Working on Blood Moon now. I'm thinking the story will wrap up in two or three chapters. Thank you all for your support.

-aaddicted

03/29/10
Okay so I submitted the next chapter of Blood Moon so its out now. Sorry it took so long. My editor (aka perfectionist best friend) didn't like pretty much the whole last three-fourths of the chapter so that had to be tossed and redone. Sorry for the wait! Gonna be working on To Be the Last's next chapter.

Enjoy :)
-aaddicted

01/18/10:
To all my readers,
Thank you all SOOO SOOO SOOO much for your kind words and encouragements. I am currently working on the next installment of both Blood Moon and To Be the Last. I am so very sorry that its taken me this long to get my butt in gear. So I'm going to stop blabbing now and get back to writing. I just wanted to thank you all for your support and apologize again for the long wait. Love you guys!

-xoxo
Aaddicted

7/13/2008:
I'm sorry to all my readers that its taking me so long to come out with the next chapter of Blood Moon and To Be the Last. I've been having writer's block since I found out my grandmother has cancer. In addition to that, I've gotten slammed with other family problems that has me helping out and working 14 hour days, 5 days a week. I forced myself to finish the most recent chapter of To Be the Last, and that turned out a bit boring. I want to write the next chapters with more personality and I apologize, but that's going to take more time.

Thank you everyone for the kind emails and words of encouragement. I really do appreciate the nice and constructive feedback.

-xoxo
Aaddicted

Location

Hawaii

Author Stats

16 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
311Followers
8Following
7My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Accents, Glasses

Contact Author

Contact aaddicted by clicking here.