• Authors
  • abdicatedselfhood

abdicatedselfhood

You see her, squatting there, so delicately fingering a double blooming hibiscus. Her Fingers caressing the stalk, so gently, faintly erotic. She lowers her face to absorb the sense of the blossom's gift. It pleases her, she smiles, tenderly. You walk toward the front of her, still from a distance and see that the skirt has risen up her legs. Well formed, the muscles of her thighs bunch slightly as she maintains her balance. You realize that the slight breeze teases her skirt and to your utter pleasure, she has no panties. You are tempted to walk and arch your head barely to the left to see between her legs. Her Pouty nether lips, pink and moist, almost begging in their beauty to be penetrated, and explored. She giggles a little bit and blushes. And you think maybe she can hear what you are thinking. But when you lower your eyes, sparse long blades of glass have tickled her pussy flesh and she wriggles. Upon closer inspection, you realize, she has opened her legs further apart and allows five or six long blades delight her lips again. Her face lowers again and shyness closes her eyes. She leans back a bit and further amuses her ass cheeks with soft blades. You watch her surreptitiously and see that she is purposely blessing her private skin with nature's fingers. She Rocks softly and slowly teasing the cleft of her ass cheeks.

You walk closer and can see the shiny sweet lips clearly now. She slowly raises to her full height and you see the sun catch her long dark red hair, curling chaotically down her back, around her shoulders, teasing her ample cleavage. She looks like a nymph, like she should be sitting nude beside a waterfall, with fairies braiding her long hair. The sun glints on her cherubic cheeks and you see her eyes are the color of amber tea.

She meanders her way through the park to the exit and you watch every nuance of her legs, the hollow behind her knees, the trim ankles, delicately balanced on high heel sandals.

You walk to the spot where she was squatting and notice the golden shimmers of moisture that were the only evidence of her experience. You kneel down and collect the fronds of green and rub the juice across your lips. You taste her. You are intoxicated. You must follow her!
Then, you turn to find her gone.
How will you ever find her again?

abdicatedselfhood@yahoo.com

Location

Seattle

Author Stats

16 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
12Followers
5My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Other

Fetishes

Domination, Submission, Erotic Mindtrips, Intellectual Intercourse.

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact abdicatedselfhood by clicking here.