Literotica.com
index : members : Feral_Intelligence : Biography

Add to favorites

Feral_Intelligence
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Feral_Intelligence's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Middle O' Nowhere
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Writing, LARP, Hiking, Sex
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: BDSM,Oral Sex,Hair Pulling,Choking,Spanking,Fantasy Creatures,biting
Pets: None
User Number: 955322
Member Since: March 1, 2008
Last Modified: July 30, 2022
Some words from Feral_Intelligence:

I am a writer of erotica and explorer of sexuality. Writing erotica is a pleasure I get to share with others. I come to Literotica as an outlet for my desires.

I am primarily a Dominant. I like to mix sensual build up with with rough, primal lust. My kinks are varied as I am the kind of person that likes to dabble in a bit of everything. I like coming to Literotica in part because there are fewer limitations here. Can't turn into a werewolf and fuck elf girls in real life.

I do switch on occasion, but it tends to take a special Domme to get that out of me. It requires just the right touch to keep the wolf on the leash and not tearing your throat out.

When chatting or posting on the bulletin board, I tend to prefer medium length posts. I want to get a good back and forth going with my partner. That way we can feed on each other's energy and creativity. I don't mind playing multiple roles in a scene.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board