• Authors
  • pietrovitch2

pietrovitch2

Hello,

I like to write, but I kind of suck at profile. Maybe because talking about me isn't what I do best. I've been told I am a good listener. I do love to listen and bring things out of my partner's mind and desire. I guess you could call these "fantasy maieutics". I love to play along and take the lead, sometimes, in a creative and well built and developed chat or play, where we are both active and enjoying what is happening.

But let's start from the beginning. I am a 43 years old man. I've been married for 16 years, and I have two kids, a son and a daughter - who might need to be babysit if I have to work extra hours, run around your world or spend some times with you.
I love them dearly, and so do I love my wife. I have never cheated on her, resisting many temptations and opportunities - sometimes you get lucky. But this doesn't mean it's not something I would resist in a world of words... And it doesn't mean I wouldn't like to be unfaithful... I must confess that I have a thing for older women. Ever since I was a child.

I have been a reader on Literotica for years, and just recently connected to the chat. I wanted to "live" fantasies I can't express in my real life or that my wife can't/doesn't want to hear about. She is just like that, full of love, plain, straightforward and gently conservative, with not much imagination for these matters.

So I hope you have more in you than her, which is a nice challenge, right ? Because you'll have to be smart, witty, funny and naughty all at the same time. I also hope you have more flaws and kinks, fantasies, bright or dark - darker... To top it all, hopefully, you'll have a great imagination and love for words to bring that to life. If you care, I'll gladly be your partner on this beautiful adventure, which can be more than real, sometimes, so powerful that it is exhilarating.

That's why I don't have much limits and like to talk and play about all kind of fantasies, depending of the day, the hour, depending of you... If you ask I'll tell what I like at the moment of writing.

But here's a link to give you a short glimpse of what I like and usually don't.

https://i.imgur.com/YQRpnmw.png

Thank you for taking the time to read. Thank you for answering, if you do. I can't wait to talk and play. Take care.

--- pietrovitch2 gmail.com on HangOuts.

Location

France

Gender

Male

Member Stats

16 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
4Followers
51Following
5My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Reading, Sport, Sex, Fantasies, Climbing, Writing

Fetishes

Too Much To Write Down, And Not Enough Commas, To List Them All

Contact Member

Contact pietrovitch2 by clicking here.