Literotica.com
index : members : BluMoonChild : Biography

Add to favorites

BluMoonChild
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
BluMoonChild's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: East
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Single
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Lips. Mmmm...tasty. Beautifully shaped eyes. Butts, I've got to be able to grab onto something firm.
Pets: None
User Number: 961918
Member Since: March 22, 2008
Last Modified: May 18, 2012
BluMoonChild
Some words from BluMoonChild:

Over the years I've been a member I've looked at the biography part of the profile and have never written anything. Mainly beacause I have no clue as to what to write. I believe I can write a fairly good story, but when it comes down to writing something about me? Meh, not so much.

It always sounds like something from Match.com. "Hi, my name is Blu. I'm a Gemini. I like long walks on the beach. Drinks by a cozy fire..." Blah, blah, blah. That's just janky! I can't do it. I just can't. I will admit that I am a romantic at heart. It just doesn't show all the time. That being said, moving on.

Thank you everyone for the comments that I've gotten on all my stories. The good, the bad, and the ugly. I will take them all, and learn from them. I am listening to what you all say and take them to heart.

Ch.3 of For The Life Of You is coming soon. I hope to have it finished before the month is out. I know that's not fast enough for some, but I'm struggling with a couple of parts. Once I get it smoothed out, y'all be the first to know.

As for The Lake House. No, it's not finished. I have every intention of completing it, but the person I started this story with needed some serious personal time, and I don't feel right going on with out him. I hope that he comes back to me soon and in full health. Please hang in there.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board