Literotica.com
index : members : sirsemega : Biography

Add to favorites

sirsemega
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
sirsemega's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Bay Area
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s)
User Number: 965620
Member Since: April 2, 2008
Last Modified: April 12, 2018
sirsemega
Some words from sirsemega:

I’m no longer posting but do read comments on my stories. Thank you to everyone who spends their valuable time reading one of my stories.

Life in the Harem, the full novel is now available on Amazon.com, just do a search! Thanks to all who have followed this story and have urged me to finish it!

I'm posting some of my stories up on Amazon's Kindle store (search for "Sir Semega"). You can publish your stories as e-books there. LIFE IN THE HAREM, the complete story, will be posted there in the next few weeks, for those of you who wish to know what happens to Calista, and Lucinda!

I'm on Twitter now: will post updates on stuff there if you need a Sirsemega fix on a more regular basis!

I have enjoyed all the free fiction out on sites like this and wanted to contribute. All criticism is appreciated, I do tend to get a bit lazy with my proofreading, for that I apologize before hand! Thanks for reading my stuff, I go through genre stages, so none of my stories stay with one particular theme.

All stories are fiction and fantasy. If you don't like the content, that's your right, just move along to some other story.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board