Literotica.com
index : members : skier_nw : Biography

Add to favorites

skier_nw
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
skier_nw's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: NW
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Skiing,Biking,Hiking,Travel
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Pegging
Pets: None
User Number: 966633
Member Since: April 5, 2008
Last Modified: May 9, 2021
Some words from skier_nw:

Attractive, 6 ft 1in., 200 lbs., educated, athletic, funny, spiritual, sensual, degreed and looking for a friend with benefits or LTR. I enjoy skiing, bicycling, hiking and traveling. Please contact me if you are a woman who is curious about or enjoys pegging.

Ideally, I'd like to meet a woman with whom I have a casual and distinctive rapport. A Woman with some depth, a sense of humor, a warm embrace and she is more interesting and interested in more than just looks. Most likely a friend, but with the possibility of more. I'd enjoy the opportunity to be with someone on a bit deeper level. I love to kiss and have fantastic sensual hands (so I'm told). Would you like a nice red wine, candle light dinner and for desert some long slow love making? We might explore Tantra if you like. If you are interested, please contact me here and I will reply. The could be fun! No baggage and std free.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board