• Authors
  • calx86

calx86

Hi, my name is Alex Norcross and I am novice fiction writer who mainly focuses on erotic short stories. Through my online existence some have gotten to know me for my still ongoing story "Enchanted Panties". The banner artwork on this page is actually related to my Enchanted Panties story which you can find on either www.literotica.com or www.magicmystique.com If you like the artwork, it was actually done by someone whose screenname is "Rookbartly". You can find him on https://www.deviantart.com/rookbartly2; be sure to give him some love.
My author screen-name on most pages is "calx86". A list of my ongoing works include: Enchanted Panties, Alexis the Dark Fairy, Mirror of Fantasy, and The Witch and her Runaway Wardrobe. My erotic stories typically contain elements of fantasy/horror and some scifi/fantasy. The themes include: Living Clothes, Body Control, Living Inanimate Objects, Supernatural, Invisible, Magic, etc.
All my writing so far is published on the above mentioned free sites so I don't do this for money as I mainly do it for the enjoyment and also love getting feedback from readers, however, I do have financial responsibilities and unfortunately don't have the time to write like I would like as I do have to work to pay the bills.
As of right now I do not plan to charge for my writings, but in order for me to be able to write as much as I would like and provide content for my readers, I would need some support. If you have read my above work and would like to support future works by me for only $1 or more a month it would be a huge help and greatly be appreciated. If you pledge $5 a month I will write any chapter of any of my stories based on your story ideas as long as it fits within the theme of the story chosen. If you pledge $10 a month, I will write an entire story based on your ideas as long as it fits the sci/fi/fantasy genre and the theme of my writing.
Thanks again to all my fans and to all those who support my work. My patreon link is below:

https://www.patreon.com/calx86

Love,
Alex Norcross

Location

Red Bank TN

Gender

Female

Author Stats

16 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
336Followers
5Following
19My Favorites
44My Comments
6Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Cat(s), Other

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact calx86 by clicking here.