• Authors
  • she_loves_games
Reader Profile image
userpic of she_loves_games

she_loves_games

Single female, never married, no kids. Career focused...just never met the man who could make me want to commit forever.

I am 5'10, 150lbs, naturally tanned with dark hair and eyes, athletic, book smart, not nearly enough common sense...or the stupidest smart person you will ever meet(or so I'm told often enough)...dry/sarcastic sense of humour. Oh yeah, and oversexed to the hilt. I think I can be too twisted and into mind games at times but that is only when I get bored with the feeble minded.

I have always felt alone in my thoughts and turn ons until reading these submitted stories...especially ones from the BDSM and Non-Consent/Reluctance sections. I have always loved porn movies and magazines from an early age.

I am a naturally dominant female but have always craved for that much more dominant male to enter into my life and tame me. One who is perceptive and intelligent...gentle and sensitive yet powerful enough to physically overpower me or to silence me with a smoldering look.

Ok ok, I have read too many stories, but guys like this must exist surely?

I can't help it that I get bored easily when it comes to sex, I think I just haven't found what I seem to be craving subconsciously.

I don't think I could change my lifestyle and go the Master/slave route...but then again who knows? One never knows what goes on behind closed doors right??

I have seriously thought that I am an oversexed individual and should have really been born a man. But everytime I see a rough around the edges male swaggering down the street, I can't take my eyes off his frame and my knees go weak.

While I continue with my usual dominant attitude, I have that hope that I might one day meet a guy who recognises a kindred spirit and is able to put me in my place without being a bastard about it. I want a man. I want to be able to return the favour to my guy by making him feel helpless once in a while should he want it...

Location

Manitoba, Canada

Member Stats

16 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
11My Favorites

Contact Member

Contact she_loves_games by clicking here.